b. Springfield, Mass., grew up in Monson, Mass. noted for having more cows than people and exactly zero stoplights. Received Bachelor’s of Fine Arts from Endicott College, also in Mass., but with fewer cows and more stoplights. Fearing stimulation overload, left Mass. for Raleigh and joined the working world as a web designer. Resident WordPress whiz.
Fondly recalls Oscar Mayer Wiener spots from youth, mainly for daring to use the word “wiener” on television. These days, you may find her “humming” along to the Prius advertisements, which immediately put her in a good mood with their easy-going soundtrack and cheerful imagery. Believes rampant pharma advertising has turned medicine into a commodity and undermines doctors’ credibility. Although…there may be a pill for that.
An avid Tweeter, you might find Jenn having her 140-character say on such subjects as:
- The Beatles: There is some dispute as to who the true office expert is.
- Friends: “The One That Jenn Quotes All the Time.”
- Wine Tasting: Her degree included a class in it, after all.
- Muscle Stretching: Go ahead–give her a muscle, she’ll give you a stretch for it.
- Six Degrees of The Pizza Delivery Guy: This arcane talent involves watching a movie and listing off other movies a nameless/background character has been in.
I have a four-year-old bone to pick with one of my design professors. I can’t remember which one, I can’t remember the project this associates with, but I do remember the bone and the reason behind it. And, of course, that I’m still peeved 4 years later.
Perhaps some backstory will help:
On Friday Strategic Insights had the pleasure of being mentioned in not just one, but two online publications. The Triangle Business Journal and the Denver Business Journal both praised Strategic Insights for our innovative solution to Cisco’s partner channel marketing needs. Our sister company, SharedVue, was born from this solution, and is now available to…Keep Reading »